World Rugby has confirmed the match officials for the forthcoming rounds of The Rugby Championship.
The appointments have been made after an assessment of any COVID-related considerations as a result of the changes to the location of matches and where match officials travel from.
- Five officials from three countries that will take charge of the remaining nine Rugby Championship matches
- Matthew Carley (RFU) and Damon Murphy (RA) will make their refereeing debuts in The Rugby Championship
- Murphy was on the Tokyo 2020 panel and took charge of the men’s gold medal match, won by Fiji
- Brett Cronan (RA) will make his Rugby Championship debut as TMO
- Luke Pearce (RFU) will take charge of the 100th test between New Zealand and South Africa on 25 September, 2021 in Townsville
- Angus Gardner (RA) makes his return from injury with two matches as assistant referee