World Rugby’s Training and Education team is multi-disciplinary and consists of both World Rugby and Regional Association staff. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the relevant members of the team.
World Rugby Staff
- Jock Peggie - General Manager, Training and Education Jock.Peggie@worldrugby.org
- Deirdre Keating - Technical Services Coordinator Deirdre.Keating@worldrugby.org
- Martha Hassett - Technical Services Administrator Martha.Hassett@worldrugby.org
Regional Medical Education
World Rugby employs two part-time Medical Education Managers to accelerate the delivery of World Rugby’s Medical Education programmes within the Regional Associations and to assist the Member Unions in developing and delivering programmes depending on their needs.
- Isabel Grondin - Medical Education Manager (Rugby Americas North, Oceania, French-speaking Africa & France) Isabel.Grondin@worldrugby.org
- Luis Mendia - Medical Education Manager (Sudamerica Rugby, Europe, Asia, English-speaking Africa): Luis.Mendia@worldrugby.org
Regional Association Staff
World Rugby funds a network of Regional Training Managers who are employed by our Regional Associations to deliver World Rugby’s Training and Education portfolio within their Regional Association and to assist the Member Unions to develop and deliver programmes depending on their needs.
- Scott Harland - Rugby Americas North firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Bassino - Sudamerica Rugby email@example.com
- Denver Wannies - Rugby Africa (English-Speaking) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adama Bakhoum - Rugby Africa (French Speaking) email@example.com
- Gene Tong - Asia Rugby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talemo Waqa - Oceania Rugby email@example.com
- Daniel Mitrea - Rugby Europe RTM@RugbyEurope.eu