In an exclusive pre-sale opening on 15 March (18:00 CET), 2023 Family members will be able to purchase four new types of packs, followed by a general public sale on 17 March (18:00 CET).
The iconic Stade de France will host finale of Rugby World Cup 2023 including both semi-finals, the bronze final and the final. Tickets for these four matches, which will take place from 20-28 October, 2023, are again expected to be very popular among rugby fans worldwide.
Tickets will go on sale on the tournament’s official platform tickets.rugbyworldcup.com, first on 15 March at 18:00 CET for members of the 2023 Family and two days later, on Thursday, 17 March at 18:00 CET, for the general public.
When purchasing tickets, fans will have the opportunity to donate to the tournament’s Official Charity “Rugby au Coeur” which uses rugby for social development, supporting a wide range of cultural, educational and rugby programmes that promote inclusivity and diversity through the sport and its values. To know more, visit: tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/donation.
A GREAT FINALE AT THE STADE DE FRANCE
Four new packs are available for fans wishing to experience Rugby World Cup 2023’s biggest matches:
- The Semi-finals pack, with access to the two semi-finals (20-21 October 2023)
- The Semi-final 1 - Bronze final pack, with access to the first semi-final (20 October) and the bronze final (27 October);
- The Semi-final 2 - Bronze final pack, with access to the second semi-final (21 October) and the bronze final;
- The Finals pack, to attend both the bronze final and Rugby World Cup 2023 final (28 October)
All four price categories will be available to purchase on both 15 and 17 March. A maximum of four packs per customer can be purchased in each sales phase.
- Tuesday, 15 March, 2022 – 12:00 CET: End of registrations for the 2023 Family pre-sale
- Tuesday, 15 March, 2022 – 18:00 CET: 2023 Family pre-sale opens
- Thursday, 17 March, 2022 – 18:00 CET: General public sale opens