Think you know your rugby? Get involved with the Rugby World Cup 2019 Predictor and win some fantastic prizes. Please see here for game Terms and Conditions.
Log-in and play our new tournament game on a per match basis as follows:
- 5 points for selecting the correct winner for a given game
- 15 points for predicting who the first try-scorer will be
- up to 10 points for guessing the score, 15 points if on spot
- 15 points if you get all of the above spot on for a specific match
Then additional points for getting close to the margin of victory:
- 1 point away from exact score = 10 points
- 2 points away from exact score = 9 points
- 3 points away from exact score = 8 points
- 4 points away from exact score = 7 points
- 5 points away from exact score = 6 points
- 6 points away from exact score = 5 points
- 7 points away from exact score = 4 points
- 8 points away from exact score = 3 points
- 9 points away from exact score = 2 points
- 10 points away from exact score = 1 point
Once you have entered the game you can compete against fans from around the world, fans of your favourite team or you can set up your own mini-league and compete with your mates.
When do I need to submit my predictions by? The deadline for submitting your predictions for each game is 30 seconds before each match kick-off time as determined by the match schedule on the Rugby World Cup 2019 website.
How many matches are there, and do I have to predict all of them throughout the whole tournament? There are 48 matches – the more games you predict, the more chance you have of winning!
Register, log-in and get predicting!
RWC 2019 Tickets
RWC 2019 Official Ticketing site NOW LIVE
Fans can now register interest to apply for Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets