O’NEILLS SPORTSWEAR, founded in 1918, is a vertically integrated manufacturing Company converting yarn into fabric in our modern Knitting and Dyeing Plants, which is transferred to our Print and Sewing Units where it is made into garments. Our ability to manufacture from our own fabrics allows us to specially design garments to meet the short delivery dates dictated by the market. We also customise garments in our Embroidery and Print Departments to satisfy demand for Crests, Logos and Sponsorship etc.
We are now a major supplier across the world to a wide range of Sports. Our aim is to produce high quality garments suitable for all Sporting and Leisure activities.
WHO WE ARE
- Customised Sportswear Manufacturer since 1918
- 100% Irish Owned
- Manufacture in our own production facilities in Ireland which allows us to meet short delivery dates
- Fastest growing teamwear brand in Europe
- Sales offices across the world including Ireland, UK, USA, France & Australia
- Proud suppliers to over 7,000 sports Clubs, Schools and Associations Worldwide
- Supply kits and leisurewear to a wide range of sports including Rugby, Soccer, Basketball, GAA, Hockey, Lacrosse, Netball, Cricket, Athletics, Olympic Handball and more